2.5 hour tour focused on street and urban art and cool new initiatives in Bucharest
“all art was contemporary”
When we first started this tour it was concentrated around street art and urban culture. Later we realized that as much as we love these forms of expression they can’t make much sense to the traveler without some context, without some history, simply because, as someone said: “all art was once contemporary” .
We practice Slow Tourism
What is Slow Tourism?
We believe very much in the slow movement: slow food, slow cities, slow design, slow living.
You are on holiday.You should never have a schedule in your holiday. That’s why we start with a smille and a quick chat about what you’ll see on the tour.
- good connection with the local community
- support for the local artists
- enjoy the experience
- time to wonder and understand the city
- take plenty of photos.
street art & urban culture tour
plus: history, architecture, art and other “sweet delights”
Having street art as a target we will meander through the streets of Bucharest where we will find:
- quaint neighborhoods full of history
- beautiful cosy bookstores
- hidden gardens in the heart of the city
- the first outdoor graffiti gallery in Romania
- hip hang out places frequented by locals
- amazing street art in the most surprising locations