This Bucharest tour is like no other, because you’re seeing the streets with those who live on them. Join a formerly homeless local on this tour of Bucharest’s main sites and through the cobbled streets of Old Town. Along the way, learn about the challenges that come with street life in Bucharest, and help to make a difference by supporting a local NGO.
- Discover Bucharest’s streets through the eyes of those that know them best: the people who live on them
- Take in the city’s history while supporting an employment program for homeless, ex-homeless, and vulnerably housed locals
- Learn the secrets of how homeless locals have learned to cope on the streets, and gain insight into their daily lives
- Support a local NGO that secures training and employment for Romanians living on the streets
- All net proceeds from this tour will go directly to the Parada Foundation