Sip & Savour
Wine Country Private Tour & Wine Tasting
Think Romania is all vampires, communist architecture and rural countryside? We want to let you in on a little secret: our wine is pretty incredible, too! Sitting in the heart of the country, Dealu Mare is the Napa, Bordeaux or Yarra Valley of Romania, home to the ace up our sleeve: the historic Feteasca Neagrared grape. We’ll drive through the country’s rural heart, soaking up the beautiful scenery and stop at two state-of-the-art wineries to try 11 different wines (red, white and rosé) to give you an epic overview of our wine culture. And if that wasn’t enough, a visit to one of the best restaurants in the country (for traditional gastronomy) is also on the itinerary. Whether you’re a connoisseur or a novice, this wonderful wine tour offers something for everyone. Cheers, or ‘noroc’ as the locals say!
- Escape the rush of the city and emerge into a time-lapse experience through the rolling hills and vineyards of the famous wine country area of Dealu Mare, on a full day tour from Bucharest.
- Indulge in regional wine varieties from two different family-run, state-of-the-art wineries that will leave your pallets completely amused!
- Dive into local knowledge and learn about the wine making process during inclusive guided tours of the vineyards and barrel rooms
- Enjoy a taste of Romanian traditional lunch at the Dacian’s Farm.
- Discover a different and surprising side of Romania’s country side, not far away from its main city and capital.