If we talk about public places, such as restaurants, bars or cafes, we know that design is the spark that would convince you to visit or add it as a favorite. ELLE magazine is responsible for updating us about the beauty in all her forms. What caught our attention was their latest Decoration Awards, with a special focus on the most beautiful venues not to miss in Romania. And because luckily they are so many, we’ve decided to present them to you in 2 articles. This part is dedicated only to venues from Bucharest, following a second one all around our country.
- Upstairs Rooftop is for the fearless urban explorers that love sunsets over the city while enjoying a cocktail. A place both colourful and cozy with a particular feeling of freedom as it gets so close to the sky.
- Naan Food&Drink or one of our guests recommendations for their success in combining new and old, while serving delightful meals. A historical location with the intimate, refined touch of their design is the secret for a relaxed atmosphere.
- Shift restaurant seems to bring the garden feeling right on their walls. Green moss at the bar or fury designed attic welcomes you regardless the season.
- Fumetto is the place for which we couldn’t decide between the old, elegant, Italian atmosphere or new-york influence. It might be both, but better give yourself a try and let us know your thoughts.
- The Coco Pub arose from the idea of a typical English pub that welcomes sports fans. An ideal place to support your favourite sports team with your friends.
- Pallets Concept Bar is inviting you in an urban living room. Far away from the city noise, their cozy, familiar atmosphere combined with Jazz background music is a true enjoyable place.
- Cofetaria Naturalia as the name suggests is all about natural touch. Wood and stone materials are designed in organic shapes, so it can be in agreement to their menu: vegan, raw or bio products.
If we just fed your curiosity about beauty in design while visiting Bucharest, let’s see next what other cities of Romania have to offer. Stay tuned.
Featured image source: restograf.ro
some fancy pics
Images source: elle.ro/decoration