From the heart of the city to the tastes of the country, this tour takes you on a historical, architectural, and culinary adventure through the many faces (and tastes) of Bucharest! Journey deep into the neighbourhoods of La Belle Époque Bucharest, while sampling the traditional peasant foods that define Romanian cuisine.
- Explore the neighbourhoods and flavours of Bucharest, from the grand old centre to the cultural mahallas
- Taste traditional Romanian food, including the best local cheeses, the beloved mici street snack, and a doughnut only found in this part of the country
- Browse through the biggest and liveliest peasant market in Bucharest
- Sample local beers, from craft/microbrews to everyday big-name beers, and brave a shot of homemade Romanian brandy
- Hop aboard a tram and ride through the city alongside locals